Light, versatile, and easy to use
Trilogy 100 offers you and your patients one of life’s greatest qualities. Simplicity. Whether at home or in alternative care sites, the Trilogy 100 portable volume and pressure support ventilator, made for both adult and pediatric use, is easy to learn, set up and operate.
- Easy to use, easy to read and easy to navigate screens with clear
and concise directions.
- More portable: the Trilogy 100 weighs in at a mere 11 pounds with a
compact design and a 3-hour internal battery as well as a 3-hour
detachable battery, which can be quickly exchanged.
- More versatile: the Trilogy 100 is both a pressure support and a volume
control ventilator. This gives you the ability to provide more types of
therapy for a single patient using one device.
The Trilogy 100 is also easy to monitor.
There are times when patients require changes in therapy. That’s why the Trilogy 100 has reporting software, which streamlines reporting to help you identify adjustments necessary to maintain effective treatment and improve patient care.
The software provides the following information:
- Breath-by-breath waveforms
- Short-term and long-term trends
- Statistics and patterns of usage