The powerful Inspiration® Elite: the newest and lightest compressor nebulizer system.
It's durable, easy to use and easy to maintain. But best of all, it provides the freedom to move, helping your patients build solid compliance behaviors in a size that easily fits into their lives.
- a built-in handle
- handset docking
- long power cord
- a cord storage area
It's easy to carry and ready to go right out of the box.
The MaxiCompressor is our high performance compressor designed to run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This device was created to supply compressed air to medical devices such as nebulizers, humidifiers, atomizers and syringes. The MaxiCompressor displaces clean, oil-free air at up to 19 liters per minute.
The Avant 9600 Pulse Oximeter's simple functionality, quick recharge, and extraordinary 115 hours of memory make it well suited for a multitude of applications.
Easy-to-use symbol interface
- 115 hours of memory — longest memory available
- 12 hours of battery life for portable operation
- Settings and probes available for infant/neonata, pediatricl or adult
- Patient security mode stores settings between power on/off and prevents tampering with alarm volume or alarm limits
- Qualitative Pulse Strength Indicator – unique tricolor feature provides a visual display which coincides with audible tone pulses identified for assessment.
- Pulse Quality Indicator – appearing with subtle to dramatic changes in the patient's pulse quality, the amber indicator alerts to inconsistencies in the patient's SpO2 perfusion.
- Sensor Indicator – for added assurance, a sensor icon indicates the lack of sensor presence or the need for sensor adjustment.
The CoughAssist noninvasively helps patients clear bronchial secretions when they can't cough for themselves. The CoughAssist is a safe, comfortable way to reduce the risk of airway damage and respiratory complications. Helps patients by enhancing or replacing their natural removal of bronchial secretions with the gradual application of positive pressure to the airway followed by a rapid shift to negative pressure. The slow inhale/rapid exhale airflow simulates the natural coughing process while avoiding the potential problems associated with more invasive procedures.
- Inhances or replaces an ineffective cough
- Helps remove secretions from the lungs
- Reduces the occurrence of respiratory infections
- Safe, noninvasive and comfortable alternative to suctioning
- Easy to operate with fully adjustable inhalation/exhalation times
- Adjustable inhalation flow settings
- Can be used with a face mask, mouthpiece or with an adapter to a patient's endotracheal or tracheostomy tube
Integra provides liquid oxygen stationary and portable units for use in the hospice homecare and long term care facility settings.