Until now, most oxygen concentrators have been bulky, heavy, and require ongoing maintenance by patients and homecare providers. But the 5-liter per minute EverFlo stationary concentrator has been designed with a unique set of features to lower the costs of providing oxygen therapy while maintaining ease of use for patients.
- Lightweight and easy to transport at 31 pounds
- Compact, ergonomic design takes up less space, looks less like a medical device
- One of the quietest mainstream concentrators (<45dbA)
- No homecare provider filter change for two years
- Uses less power and produces less heat, so it's more patient-friendly
- No filters for the patient to change
Delivers up to 10 LPM of oxygen reducing the delivery costs associated with 5 LPM-and-above oxygen patients. The M10 is engineered to provide oxygen at higher liter flow and has fewer parts than any other concentrator on the market. The Millennium M10 is designed to be the highest performing and most reliable oxygen machine available.
- Maintenance free SMCT "sure cycle" valve, designed specifically for the Millennium
- Optional Oxygen Percentage Indicator(OPI®) ultrasonically measures the oxygen output
as a purity indication
- Protective tubing neatly guards the electronic wires and tubing - double fault against electric shock
- Integrated Sieve canister reduces tubing connections to enhance bed life
- Twin Head Compressor:(higher stroke for more airflow through sieve beds)
- Highly durable casters designed to withstand rigorous usage
The high flow 10 liter concentrator combines high pressure with high flow to create the premium 10 LPM oxygen concentrator. It is uniquely designed to meet oxygen patients’ high flow needs while providing the essential outlet pressure to drive special respiratory accessories, including large-volume jet nebulizers, venti-masks, and medication nebulizers. The high pressure from the concentrator also easily powers long oxygen tubing runs.
The oxygen concentrator simplifies a tracheostomy set-up by eliminating the need for a separate external compressor. Administer humidified oxygen to a trach by connecting a jet neb bottle directly to concentrator’s O2 outlet. Operating at 20 psig (138 kPa), the high flow 10 liter concentrator is the only concentrator in today's marketplace that combines both maximum high flow and high pressure oxygen in one economical power-efficient unit.
The new Portable Concentrator is the newest addition to Invacare's proven line of home oxygen technologies. Now providers and patients have a choice of ambulatory systems from Invacare, the world leader in oxygen. Named for its extreme portability, the portable concentrator is lightweight, clinically robust, and easy to operate. The supplemental battery and AC or DC power options make it easy for patients to go just about anywhere without
the concern of running out of oxygen.
It's a new approach to oxygen management. Combined with durability and ease-of-use of pneumatic conservers and the pulse dose capability of electronic conservers to develop a new oxygen conservation device that's better for oxygen users and your business. It combines the best aspects of pneumatic and electronic conservers with an incredibly long battery life - over 3.5 million breaths, guaranteed for 2 years.
- Integrated oxygen capacity meter
- Single-lumen cannula port
- 4.25:1 conservation ratio helps save oxygen
- Three indicator lights monitor all ePOD operations
- Easy-to-read dial lets you choose between continuous flow and pulse dose flow
- Fits all CGA 870 post cylinders-and weighs just over a pound